Saturday 12 November 2011

Stay calm and support our beloved Company

Guys,
 
I think this is my first post in this Forum ..
I have been like a spectator for so long but I wanna bring to ur notice that on 9/9/2011 there was a news article published in one of the Leading Marathi News Paper called as “Loksatta”… According to this News paper there were 2 Lawyers accepted a Bribe of 30 Lacs and tried to give to a Daughter of one of the Retired Magistrate … They tried to give Bribe to Give the Decision on their favor means against SAOL… This is a shocking News for me too … I do not know the authenticity of this news but just posting this coz I wanna show that there is someone very Strong who is working to tarnish the Image of our SAOL… Request you to stay calm and support our beloved company … Stay United We will surely WIN… Proud to be a Speak Asian …. Here is the link for u … See page No 3….
At least people who know Marathi can read and understand it …
Mr.Pankaj Bagal shared this news in SpeakAsian Powers Group.
 

 Eventhough if it is true, it is not matter of worry because only one honest man in Judiciary system is enough to reveal the truth of SAOL !!
Only the word WIN is there which is remain to write down on the WALL in the history and that is for sure !!!

Thanks to Mr. Pankaj Bagal

No comments:

Post a Comment