Saturday 17 March 2012

Writ Petition (Civil) 383 in Supreme Court

Dear speakasians,

Next Hearing Date Shown on Supreme court website : 02-April-2012.

This date is system automated and Expected to be pre-poned in March 2012 .
As soon as any confirmed information comes Everyone Will be Informed..
Till then be patience and relax urself…
Nothing to worry everything is coming to an end now in this month


Good News in news paper. Please visit this link:
http://epaper2.mid-day.com/Drive/mumbai/16032012/epaperimages/16032012/16032012-MD-MN-6/73417701.jpg

Salute to AISPA Team and special salute goes to Mr Ashok Bharwani,i will call ashok sir as the god,without your support we would be information less,special thanks to you sir.
Dear Sir from the last few months iam in contact with you,share my ideas,suggestion with you,now you know me very well (SUNIL K) and hope in future i will be helping AISPA team….
I would request everyone to be the member of AISPA and enjoy the party everyday because we are closing to the success path very soon..

Just 1 way for success
Kept trying since 10 months
Now I feel I am nearing my dreams
Time taught me everything now
I walked alone without knowing how far my destination could be….
During my journey I got hurted many times which gave me great pains
Still I walked with my confidence and faith
Though I was blind I kept walking with great hopes and will power
And today I felt why did I took all the troubles
Why did I took pains in my life
There might be a reason…for every human being in this world is born for a reason
There is always a reason to live…there is always a reason to survive…there is always a reason to win in life
Now I dont fear anything…I have mastered my biggest fear and challenge of life
I am looking forward for a great future which shall be good for everyone
I AM A SPEAKASIAN AND I AM COMING BACK !!!

OUR SANGLI TEAM
1) sachin jagdale
2) sandeep mokashi
3) mahesh desai

by mahesh desai my cell no 9021554422
thanx for amit sahu mere nam se kisine galat post kiya hai . i am speak asians muze meri company pe utana hi vishvas hai ki sagar ko jitna pani pe hai o dono kabhi alag nahi hote i am speak asians & our sangli team ………… today & after all day my life ………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment